Arizona Home Buyer Information
Phoenix Valley Home and real estate buyer information for Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Avondale, Verrado, Estrella Mountain Ranch, Palm Valley, Garden Lakes, Sun City, Peoria, Glendale, Tolleson, El Mirage, Waddell and the Phoenix Arizona West Valley.
So, you’ve decided it’s time to buy a home in the Phoenix Arizona West Valley? Congratulations!
New neighborhood means new neighbors, new schools, meeting new friends. Getting to know the area around your new home including where to shop, restaurants, parks and community events.
Did you know that the average Arizona family moves into a new home once every 13 years? Pride in Arizona Home Ownership is held in very high regard. The security and pride of home ownership speak for itself.
Phoenix Arizona West Valley Home Buyer Info
Finding the right home at the best price possible can be n overwhelming experience. You don’t buy a home very often and being that it is such an important decision and process, it is advisable to consult a real estate professional to help you through the entire process. Professional representation is a must. While it’s fun to surf around online looking at Arizona neighborhoods and home buying choices, when it comes to looking at home buying options closely, it’s important to find accurate listing and area information to guide your Arizona home and real estate search.
There’s a good reason professional Realtors are required by law to hold a license to assist the public in all of these transactions.
A committed, hard-working Realtor will oversee all of the intimate details on your behalf, every step of the way, and typically, it’s the Seller who pays their commission.
PMD Realty Group in Goodyear Arizona is an experienced real estate team serving Arizona real estate, property and home buyers since 2013. Our experience and knowledge of the Arizona real estate market and the process and legal contract process as well as negotiation experience can be your professional guide. We provide professional real estate and home buyer representation throughout Arizona from Phoenix to Yuma, Wickenburg to Flagstaff, Prescott to Tucson and Payson to Scottsdale. We can help you with your home buying search and contract negotiation through out Arizona and the Phoenix Valley including Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Buckeye, Verrado, Estrella Mountain Ranch, Pebble Creek. Palm Valley, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, Peoria, Arrowhead, Glendale, Waddell, El Mirage, Tolleson and the rest of the Phoenix AZ Valley.
Choose Professional Home Buyer Representation
We know your excited about the possibility of buying a home in Arizona. Whether your a first time Arizona home buyer, a seasoned real estate investor or a retired couple looking for the perfect 55+ retirement community in Arizona, hire a professional Realtor like PMD Realty Group with Libertas Real Estate in Goodyear, AZ., that is familiar with the area you’re looking to purchase in.
Be sure that the buyers agent that is representing you is an experienced home Buyer Agency in Arizona and that they offer a representation Agreement or a Buyer/Broker Agreement. With your permission, they will represent your interests through the entire real estate search, negotiation and approval process all the way to closing and receiving the keys to your new Arizona home. At PMD Realty Group when we represent a home buyer we are ALL IN, every step of the way and we’ve got your back. We represent you, the Arizona home buyer, NOT the seller. The seller has their own listing agent representing them, let PMD Realty Group be your experienced professional home buying representation.
PMD Realty Group Arizona Home Buyer Team
Helping Arizona Home Buyers Since 2014
A Few Things to Consider in Preparing for your Arizona Home Search
Before you start your Arizona real estate, property or home search or submit an offer on a home or property, here are a few things to consider:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan. This is different than pre-qualification.
Find a Mortgage Company or mortgage bank and get a pre-approval letter. This important to have when submitting an offer, letting the home sellers know you are pre-approved by a reputable mortgage lending company or bank and are a serious buyer ready to purchase.
- Shop around the area you are looking to buy a home in and nearby areas, cities and neighborhoods as well. Know know what you are looking, make a list of home and community amenities that are important to you and your family. Think about the following: lot size, commute time, square footage, school locations. Find out what you are really looking for in a home. Keep track of each home you look at and grade them on how they meet your amenity list. From the kitchen, family room, walk-in closet to the garage and storage. How about the backyard, do you want a pool, hot tube, grass for the dogs and kids to play on. What is most important to you. Also what you can tolerate and things you won’t live without. Keep track. Your List may change as you look at more homes.
- Be ready to move and view new properties quickly. Real estate and Homes can sell fast in the Arizona, Maricopa County and the Phoenix West Valley. Be sure you have the time and flexibility to get away and view the homes you want to see.
- PMD Realty Group can help you revise and define your your home or property amenity list as we go. The more homes we look at the better feel we’ll have for exactly what and where you want to buy. Plus with our access to the ARMLS or Arizona Multiple Listing Service database and our great working relationship with other Arizona Realtors and Listing Agents we may discover homes or properties that are coming on the market soon but not listed yet. We will scour the MLS data and stay in communication with area listing agents so we can be first in line to preview upcoming home listings.
Preparing to Make an Offer
Some important things to keep in mind when preparing to make an offer on an Arizona home or property for sale.
- Submit the strongest competitive offer you can
- Provide an earnest money deposit. This is sometimes 1-3% of the list price butdepending on the market can vary.
- Your PMD Realty Group real estate broker will be able to inform you of the of the real estate and home buyer market and and help guide you to make smart decisions.
- Try and have no or little contingencies. Certain contingencies are expected such as inspections and financing but if you don’t have to sell your current home in order to buy a new one, it looks much better to sellers. Homes that have set on the market longer may be more willing to look at all offers and consider contingencies. But new on the market homes usually will not consider these types of buyer contingencies. The easier you make it for the sellers the better.
- Your PMD Realty Group broker will suggest having a professional real estate inspection. Besides having a professional home inspector take a look at the details “under the hood” it’s a great way to find our more about your home, and make sure your not buying a “lemon.”
- Make a list of what is included with the sale. Get it in writing in the real estate contract. Sometimes appliances will go with seller or the curtains. Make sure you are not surprised when you move in and find something left or gone you were expecting to be there.
- Make sure you get everything in writing. Every detail. At PMD Realty Group in Goodyear and Litchfield Park Arizona, we are experts at paying attention to the details of every home purchase. Signed copies of every form of communication is ideal. Sometimes verbal agreements can go back in forth in negotiating but when deals are settled upon, everything absolutely needs to be in writing.
- Trust your PMD Realty Group Arizona buyer agent to provide all the help in you’ll need in buying a home in the Phoenix West Valley and Maricopa County real estate area including Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Buckeye, Verrado, Estrella Mountain Ranch, Pebble Creek. Palm Valley, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, Peoria, Arrowhead, Glendale, Waddell, El Mirage, Tolleson and the rest of the Phoenix AZ Valley. They have the experience and knowledge to handle any real estate transaction and any unexpected situation that may arise.
- Getting a desirable mortgage for buying a home in Arizona is what everyone wishes for. Currently interest rates are really low, making it a great time to buy a home in Arizona. A home is like any other product available in the market. So when shopping for a home mortgage prices, mortgage costs, appraisal costs and terms may be negotiable. Trust the PMD Realty Group to guide you through every step of your Arizona home buying experience. We’ve truly got your back!
Happy Arizona Home Buyers
Our Featured Listing in Litchfield Park
PMD Realty Group and Libertas Real Estate Office in Goodyear, AZ.
Thanks for visiting our Arizona Real Estate, Property and Homes For Sale Buyers Information Page!
The PMD Realty Group has been helping Arizona real estate, property and home buyers, sellers as well as Arizona real estate investors since 2013. We can help guide you through your real estate, property or home search in Phoenix or anywhere in the Phoenix West Valley, Maricopa County and the State of Arizona. We are an experienced team of real estate professionals willing to go the extra mile for you and earn your business through hard work, great communication and integrity. You’ll be in great hands working with PMD Realty Group Arizona Real Estate Team!